Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

About Me

My photo
call me joye for short stay in taiping 19years old , stpm victim now -___- LOVE MY FAMILY,FRIENDS,BOYFRIENDS!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

hang out ~



walao ! today going TS with my bf n frens ouh :)) alsan nk cari job , haha ! but nt yt 1hour my frens say she already tired n wana go bck ! haha^^ but still best lepaking with her,damm miss her although justnow only go out with her ! grr,but i''m not lesbian k.. love my bf more n more ! he bcome our bodyguard today,walk along with us n doing nth ! kesian my syg an,muaaahh alek <3<3 gt la isi some borang,ley la ckp g cri keje gak ! haha :D but all oso call us wait for phone,so duno la wheather me n my frens can get any job o not ! just hope n pray laa ~ ape pn just enjoy today, thx to my bf yg sudi tmn !
hope 1day we still can lepaking yaa awny my frenss :)) tc okeyy, dun beat me d ! reli pain ouh ^.^
loveyou all ~

2 comments:

  1. like ur entry =) muahhh syg hg ouhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee! thx dearr :)) thx for today ! syg hng meyhh,muuaahhh <3<3

    ReplyDelete

div style="text-align: center;">