Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

About Me

My photo
call me joye for short stay in taiping 19years old , stpm victim now -___- LOVE MY FAMILY,FRIENDS,BOYFRIENDS!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

sadness


sad sad sad ! my pam paper 1 jusr get 29question correct ! :(( y i so stupid..y can get 29correct out of 60question.. reli2 out of mood now ! sumor 1question i already can pass my paper 1 ! stress,feel wana die ! study study n study but i still can lose to my frens tat go out on tat exam nite n dint study for exam wan.. y i so stupid, grrr ! reli wan take my head n knock on the wall.. my frens all good den me either they dint study but me.. who can help me,i oso cnot help myself..loser ! i dowan fail my pengajian am n bm paper ! but now i already canot hopem for my pengajian am paper to pass anymore..it already hard for me to pass.. :( god,help me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

div style="text-align: center;">