Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

About Me

My photo
call me joye for short stay in taiping 19years old , stpm victim now -___- LOVE MY FAMILY,FRIENDS,BOYFRIENDS!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

my new history~

hoho,yesterday is a memorable day ouh :)) go out at 12midnite with other 2 mad friends ..
  1. lepak-ing at lake garden,gurls talk at there..play swing n bla bla~
  2. go shisha at KFP kmtg ouh.. peach n lemon flavour,yummyyy ~ my festime<3
  3. lepak-ing at my friend hse,cheng biby her fb profile name :) sumor continue our gurls talk..till my friends yannie period blood kena at my friends bed ! damm,laugh kau kau d.. haha ~
  4. till 4am... we go at tpg sentral 7e to have our supper.. ouh,yummy maggie cup tomyam
     5.after eat n eat..my two friends have their second cup of mee while me have a curry puff ! cold n hungry!
    
i arive home at about 4.51am! dammm late n tired d :)) but all of this take my festime,make a history for me..
so cool~ like all dis with my friends <3<3
love it ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

div style="text-align: center;">