Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

About Me

My photo
call me joye for short stay in taiping 19years old , stpm victim now -___- LOVE MY FAMILY,FRIENDS,BOYFRIENDS!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

missyou~








tett ~ missyou damm much laa ! :)) even just 2days dint meet u.. but it make me feel like 2year dint saw u..
miss miss miss,if can reli hope can everyday oso can c u..accompany me 24hours..dear,lets get married ! <3<3
reli cant leave withou u even 1 second..wana live together with u,wana be alwix with u,wana accompany u too..lets me be ur wife ouh ! X) can ? dear, promise me not to leave me alone yaa..
tml lets us go joging together ! can ? reli need to meet u ! dont tell me tat u lazy go out n bla bla bla~
lets we use our time to hang out together yaa.. loveyou sygs ! loveyou much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

div style="text-align: center;">